Thursday, April 22, 2010

DINOSHARK


A little while ago, I remembered that I had recorded Dinoshark on my DVR after Ms. Meyer told us about it and decided to watch it. If you're looking for something hilarious passed off as a serious movie, then I highly recommend it. Even if you aren't, it's still highly entertaining. The general plot is that there is a string of disappearances of people at a resort in Mexico. The main character (played by Eric Balfour) is out on the ocean and notices a creature (dinoshark) that is killing people (with great special effects). He and his friends go on a mission to kill it so that the people can enjoy their vacation in peace. After a few entertaining scenes, one of which involving a chopper being eaten, they have a final confrontation with dinoshark. I won't give away the ending, but it's pretty amazing. see this movie and look out for the next installment in the series, which is going to be called Dinocroc vs. Supergator.

No comments:

Post a Comment