Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Andrew Scribe Post. Get ready...(11/10/09)



Hey folks. It's Andrew here to update you on what happened on Tuesday, November 10th. First period was pretty lame and boring. We took a test on the earth and stuff. It was on mostly plate tectonics and content of the planet. It was loads of fun...and by that I mean it wasn't loads of fun. Hey, watch out, sarcasm coming through.

Second period was quite different. We began by playing a fun little "how much do you already know about volcanoes?" game. Maren won, successfully getting a 7/10. Props to her. It was a difficult game. Luckily it wasn't worth much. It wasn't worth anything, except for Maren. She got extra credit.

Then we began to take notes about volcanoes, more specifically large historical eruptions including Mt. Vesuvius, Krakatau, and another one which I can't remember, (my backpack is in my locker). Then the bell rang and I went to math where I failed a test.

Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment