Monday, September 14, 2009

95 Worlds





Europa....After a very long trip in my rocket ii finally arrived on and Europa. my first impression of the planet before i got out was that it was very flat and didn't have much of any distinct craters or mountains. I strapped my oxygen tanks and opened my bag of gear. I has snow shoes and an ice pick for navigating the hash icy land, and and i brought my Ultra warm radiation protecting Patagonia parka. And as long as i have unlimited money i through in some U.V protecting Oakley sunglasses. I also had in my bad some scuba gear to search Europa's vast oceans. Just in case there was anything dangerous down there i brought my super alien spear gun. If things got to dangerous i could use my rocket ship as a submarine. finally i had a shrink ray so i can fit all of this stuff in my backpack. Fully prepared i took my first step on to Europa.

Backpack in hand i walked wit my spiky snow shoes to an nice spot where i could start digging in the ice. A month later, with some determination and courage i finally made it to the water. Slipping my heated scuba dry suit on, and grabbing my alien spear gun i jumped into the water. the ocean was so massive i felt vulnerable and small, so i took the sub out of my backpack and used the shrink ray to make it big again. the sub had leather heated seats and cup holders.(I do have unlimited money)Exploring the depths i saw something in the distance, it was huge. I didnt quite get a good look at it before i got to scared and quickly returned to my rocket and went home. I did see something that day on Europa, and whatever it was its worth another look.

1 comment: