Monday, September 14, 2009

Europa

Well, i chose to go to the moon Europa. To me, this is the most interesting moon. This moon has the most hopes as far as finding life other than the life we know on Earth and it also has actual water, just like here on Earth! If i was traveling to the moon Europa i would probably need to bring a space suit that was also a wet suit because i would want to go swimming in the undeground oceans that Europa has. I would also probably need to bring something to shield me from the radiation of Jupiter. Maybe a radiation shielded suit or a car of some sorts. I would also want to bring a camera so I could take pictures of all the many wonderful things I would find on Europa. I would obviously also need to bring oxygen because there really is none on Europa. After i landed on Europa I would jump out of my spaceship (hopefully in a radiation proofed suit) and jump around since there is a lower gravity than Earth on Europa. After i was done having fun jumping around a bit I would go look for a place to jump underground into the water to check around. After I would hopefully find one I would go scuba diving around the unknown in Europa's oceans. I would hope to find unknown life down there and possibly take some samples and some pictures to bring back home to Earth. Well, I hope that NASA approves my plan to travel to Jupiter's moon Europa because it sounds so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment